Associate position open at American Federal Bank in Fosston. Full-time flex position works 36 hours a week to earn benefits, and may work up to 40 hours, when needed. Position provides service and support.
High school diploma or equivalent, and customer service experience required. Contact Dan Paulson at American Federal 218-435-1474. E-O-A-A Employer
Ada-Borup School district is accepting applications for a full-time Speech/Language teacher beginning with the 2019-20 school year. A Minnesota teaching license is required. Send letter of application, resume, current letters of recommendation, college transcripts, and a completed district application (found at www.ada.k12.mn.us) to Aaron Cook, Business Manager/Superintendent as of July 1st, 2019, 604 W Thorpe Ave, Ada, MN 56510 EOE Open until filled.
Speech Language Pathologist’s role will be to evaluate the speech and language needs for students, develop Individual Education Plans (IEPs), recommend service plans, maintain records and paperwork, and related work as assigned to identified students in their assigned schools within the Ada-Borup School District. Professionalism, empathy, and a non-judgmental approach are essential when working with students to ensure their safety and growth and in order to help them understand and exhibit appropriate behaviors at school and in the community. A speech language pathologist is member of a team environment, where collaboration, communication, and adaptability are key to the success of the team and the success of the students. The speech language pathologist role is performed following District policy and State/Federal Laws.
· Provide direct and indirect speech and language services to identified students in member district schools and in other special programs.
· Complete speech and language assessments, re-evaluations, and reports and design appropriate intervention programs which meet students' needs.
· Assist with developing student Individualized Education Plans (IEP) including establishing student goals and objectives and completing appropriate components of the IEP.
· Collaborate with classroom teachers and other staff through consultation and by development of instructional activities to meet student speech and/or language needs in the classroom, home, and community environments.
· Observe students in various educational environments and provide recommendations; adapt and/or modify materials; collect data to evaluate student progress.
· Provide direct therapy in areas of pragmatic, expressive and receptive language, fluency, articulation and voice deficits and augmentative and/or alternative communication.
· Provide indirect services through teacher consultation and evaluation review.
· Assist with third party billing.
· Comply with school board policies and administrative practices, including those procedures outlined in the Special Education Staff and Parent Handbooks.
· Help to maintain safety of all students and the environment.
· Attend various meetings and committees; participate in training/in-service as assigned, in accordance to the contract.
· Performs other job-related duties, as assigned.
Al's Disposal is looking to hire a Part Time Hauler to work the Garbage Route. Weekends off, Holiday and Vacation pay. Year round work and home nightly. Please contact Julie at Al's Disposal, Inc for more information. 784-4090.
Halstad Living Center is looking for an RN Charge Nurse. This position is open as fulltime or part-time depending upon the applicant’s preference and availability. Halstad Living Center will provide pay for student loan forgiveness, as well as 100% paid health insurance in addition to other benefit packages. Pay is a very competitive salary. To apply, please contact Angie Nelson at Halstad Living Center.
The Benedictine Living Community of Ada is looking to hire for the following positions: Part Time/ Full Time CNA. For more information stop by in person or call 784-5500 or go to www.blcada.org/jobs
If you are looking for employees, contact KRJB, KRJM, and KKCQ at 1-800-569-4171 to advertise with the JOB LINE. Click here: for a General Job Application