Bagley School District
Bagley School District is seeking applicants for the following positions:
- Head Cook: High school diploma or equivalent and a Food Safety Manager Certificate or potential to obtain within one year. Previous food management experience including supervisory experience. Working knowledge of state and local food preparation and sanitation regulations.
- Food Service Support Staff: High school diploma or GED is preferred but not required. Currently accepting applications for a Food Service Support Staff at the High School.
- Substitute Food Service Support Staff: High school diploma or GED is preferred but not required. Currently accepting applications for substitute food service support staff.
- Native American Home School Liaison Positions: One full-time position open for 2020-2021 school year. Candidates must be highly qualified, which includes either two or more years of college, an AA Degree.
- Full-Time Route Bus Drivers and Substitute Bus Drivers: Must have or be able to obtain a school bus driver’s license endorsement. The District is willing to help applicants obtain their school bus endorsement. New drivers will receive a $200 stipend after six months of driving to help defray the cost of certification. Please contact Stuart Dukek at 694-6122.
- Substitute Paras: Candidates must be highly qualified, which includes either 2 or more years of college, an AA Degree, or the ability to pass the Para Pro Exam.
- Substitute Teachers: Applicants should send the following to Jenetta Weems at 202 Bagley Ave NW, Bagley MN 56621 or email@example.com. Current Resume, 3 letters of recommendation, a copy of transcript(s), a copy of your teaching license.
Application forms may be downloaded on bagley.k12.mn.us, picked up in the District Office or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call Jenetta Weems at 694-6184.